Why Give ??? from Eastvalley Foundation and PTA on Vimeo.
Every child will benefit so we need every family to participate in the campaign.
Platinum*: $250 per child
Gold: $150 per child
Silver: $100 per child
Bronze: $50 per child
All donors at the bronze level and above receive a car magnet.
*Special recognition for platinum donors
Please remember to include your employer's name
so we can receive corporate matches!
All donations are 100% tax deductible.
1) Fund the Science Lab teacher to enhance the science curriculum with hands-on experiments.
2) Fund the PTA budget, including
- $9,000 in teacher supply funds
- supplemental reading support
- staff appreciation
- additional support for art, music, media center, technology, PE and the clinic.
- Reading Club (EVRC & Books for Breakfast)
- Family programs, math & science nights, Red Ribbon Week & community outreach
3) Ground maintenance for the soccer field & playgrounds
4) Technology Updates
5) Provide financial support for curriculum for each grade level team and grants to teachers.
Eastvalley Elementary Foundation is a 501c3 tax-exempt non-profit group of parent and teacher volunteers — this means 100% of donations stay at Eastvalley. The Foundation's goal is to provide our children with the best possible educational experience. The Foundation raises money for educational resources not provided by Cobb County resources.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100% of this fundraiser stays at Eastvalley and impacts your child, whereas other fundraising programs take more than 50% of the proceeds.
The PTA and Foundation will not ask for you for money again this school year. You will have the opportunity to purchase spirit wear, donate to your child's classroom or grade or help another worthy cause (such as Chorus and Relay for Life) but this is our only
fundraiser for the Eastvalley Foundation & PTA.